|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Character Development QuizYour character is in a stable relationship of some description (if they are not in a relationship in the canon of your story, assume this hypothetically). Your character discovers that their partner has been cheating on them. How does your character react?
(Ideas: Does your character panic or assume it was a misunderstanding? Will their feelings change as they "cool off"? Will they storm out without a backwards glance or seek resolution? Would they forgive their partner?)
Does your character hold any religious or otherwise existential beliefs? If so, what inspired them to hold those beliefs? If not, why?
If you asked your character what his/her favorite color is, what would they say? Is there any reason they resonate with that particular color?
Does your character have any deep-seated fears? Do these fears motivate how your character acts in his/her day-to-day life?
(Ideas: Mentioning phobias are OK, but think beyond phobias. Does your character wo
The Character Quiz Of AWESOMEWelcome to The Character Quiz Of Awesome.
Now that your here lets begin.
1ed.choose one of your characters if you dont have one....Make one up.
2ed: Take this quiz (once you've filled it out.) And put in your journal...Or wherever Just please say where you got it.
3ed: There is no 3ed step!!! Lets get started!!!!
6.Weapon of choice:
7.Male or female:
8. Personalty in three words or more:
13. Any skills?:
14. Can you be killed?:
15. Ever killed someone?:
16. Do you smoke/do drugs?:
17. Are you gay?:
18. Favorite food?:
19. Favorite color?:
20. Are you getting bored of this quiz?:
21. Is your character serious? Or lazy?:
22. Can your character exist in the REAL modern world?:
24. Is your character a lier?:
25. Did you anser the above questions false?:
*yawn* Well i'm getting bored. Your done with the quiz to what you want with it.
-Self-confidence [ ]
-Courage [ ]
-Impatience [ ]
-Impulsivity [ ]
-Enthusiasm [ ]
-Initiative [ ]
-Leadership [ ]
-Opinionated [ ]
-Forceful [ ]
-Irritable [ ]
-Straightforward [ ]
-Prudent [ ]
-Responsible [ ]
-Very Wise [ ]
-Formal [ ]
-Patient [ ]
-Methodical [ ]
-Disciplined [ ]
-Traditional [ ]
-Cautious [ ]
-Conventional [ ]
-Hard-Working [ ]
-Polite [ ]
-Persevering [ ]
-Ambitious [ ]
-Dedicated [ ]
-Focused [ ]
-Honest [ ]
-Dependable [ ]
-Serious [ ]
-Self-Reliant [ ]
-Businesslike [ ]
-Career-Oriented [ ]
-Authoritative [ ]
-Conscientious [ ]
-Competent [ ]
-Strong-willed / Stubborn [ ]
-Opinionated [ ]
-Far-sighted / Visionary [ ]
-innovative / Inventive [ ]
-Tolerant / Unprejudiced / Objective [ ]
-Humane / Humanitarian [ ]
-Genial / Friendly / Sociable [ ]
-Idealistic [ ]
-Remote / Detached / Aloof [ ]
-Intuitive [ ]
-Devoted to their goals [ ]
-Free-spirited / Rebellious [ ]
-Frank / Outspoken [ ]
-Independent / Individualistic [ ]
GREAT OMEGA Character QuizI'm rather bored, and I rather enjoy learning about peoples characters a little more in dept. This is a 'survey' or 'quiz' or whatever you wish to call it about your characters. There are a lot of questions. And I mean a lot. Feel free to give it a shot.
Given Name (Full):
Meaning(s): (If you don't know, I'll tell you)
Ever changed name? If so, why? to what? for how long?:
Nicknames (with reasons):
Birth Mother's Full Name (Maiden):
Birth Father's Full Name:
Parents are fluent in:
Natural Colors? If not what is?:
Other skin marks:
State of Teeth:
Middle toe larger than b
Character Interview - BlankJust The Blank, Unanswered Version Of The Character Interview Quiz For Those Of You That Want To Do It x3
Follow The Rules Using One Of Your OC's (( Original Characters ))
1)Choose one of your own characters.
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then, tag three people.
4) feel free to add some questions of your own.
1) What gender are you?
2) What is your age?
3) Do you want a hug?
4) Do you have any bad habits?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
7) Are you a virgin?
8) Have you killed anyone?
9) Do you hate anyone?
10) Do you have any secrets?
11) What is your favorite season?
12) Who are your best friends?
13) What are your hobbies?
14) What is your favorite drink?
15) When is your birthday?
16) What age did you die?
17) Are you nice or mean?
18) What do you think of your creator?
19) What is your weakness?
20) How long can you stay under water?
21) What do you do on a regular day basis?
22) Do you love someone?
23) Does th
DeviantART Journal QuizWhy hello! Ready for a fun quiz?
1)What's your nickname?
2) What's a super cool name you wish people would call you?
3) What time is it, where you're at?
4) WHAT? What on earth are you doing up at this hour?
5) What's your favorite artistic medium?
6) Any other mediums you like working with?
7) Any mediums you wish you could try, but never seem to get around to?
8) We all have a favored form of procrastination, what's yours? No don't lie to me, I know you spend at least some of your day wasting time.
9) What can you hear right now?
10) What can you see? No, the computer screen doesn't count, smart ass.
11) Okay, time to own up, what SHOULD you be doing right now?
12) What are you most looking forward to?
13) What's been weighing on your mind recently? (Without using names, if there are people involved...)
14) Who are you missing right now?
15) True love, does it exist?
16) What's your favorite memory?
17) What inspires you when it's time to write/paint (Whatever it is you do)?
In-Depth Character QuizHey! You like making characters, right? Course you do! Want to make your characters three dimensional and complex? The correct answer is HECK YES! To set you on the path of three dimensional character thinking, here's a few questions to ask about your character. Think hard and do your best to answer each one, otherwise this probably won't help you much.
First off, an easy one: What's your character's name?
Is there a specific reason behind why you gave them the name? Is it important or relevant to the story or did you just need a name and assign them one at random?
What do they think of their name? Do they like it or do they have an alias to hide it?
Who is your character? If you were to try and articulate them to a stranger in under 200 words, what would you say? Focus on the most important points that define your character to give the stranger a clear, accurate sense of who said character is.
What gender are they?
Are they a typical member of the gender? Do they struggle with gender
The OC Mental Torture Quiz 2AAAAAHHHH!!!!
Choose 12 original characters NOW!
1. 12 has a burning question that you must address! What is it, and how do you respond?
2) 7 and 3 become partners in crime! What's their business, and does it succeed?
3) 6, 1, and 9 are attacked by a MOTHERFUCKIN' SHAAAAARK! What the hell happens???
4) 8 beat up 11's mom! WHY HE/SHE DO DAT?!
5) 2 died by overdosing on cabbage. 10 holds a funeral service that 4 promptly crashes. 12, in grievous fury, attacks 4 and decides to elope with 8 for no reason. 7 appears and steals all the Mountain Dew, while 6 and 1 decide to have sexy time (that can be whatever the hell your sick imagination thinks it to be). 9 and 3 dig up 2's grave and force feed the remains to 5 for kicks. Why is 11 eating my pretzels?
6: The Sequel) Why do I keep screaming, everybody?
7) 11, 6, 2, and 5 are forced into an S&M club and one of them has to be "The Gimp." Who is it?
8) Number 9, why do I keep asking distu
100 QUESTION OC QUIZ1)
1. 9 wakes up in the middle of the night to see 7 with a creepy smile and some duct tape in their hand. WTF?
2. 10 gets a sex change, and 2 suddenly finds them attractive. Does he/she confess?
3. 4 is watching hardcore yaoi when 7 walks into the room and sees this. What happens?
4. 9 gets really drunk at a party and tries to kiss a sober 2. How does he/she react?
5. 6 is dating 3, but is cheating on him/her with 1. 3 finds out and confronts 6 about it.
6. Choose colours that describe each OC.
7. 8 and 2 try to gang rape 5 in an alley. Can 5 escape?
8. 1 and 2 switch lives for a week. What kind of havoc do they create?
9. 5 runs around without pants on, and 2 is passed out on the ground while wearing a princess dress. WTF?
10. 10 just licked 6's face.
11. 5 is on their first date for 9, and goes to meet 9's parents for dinner. How does that go?
12. 9 wakes up to see 2 lying in bed with them. What do they do?
13. 1, 2, and 4 try out for American Idol. What
The Character ChecklistFor each main character, consider the following:
-Point of Vulnerability:
-Current Living Conditions:
-Personal Habits: Dress, manners, ect.:
-Where s/he grew up:
-Physical appearance and how s/he feels about it:
-Main attitudes about people and events:
-Main shaping incidents in past influencing present life:
-What his/her parents are like:
-His/Her relationship with other family members:
-Schooling and his/her performance there:
-Others think of him/her as:
-What s/he likes to do in her free time:
-S/he is passionate about:
-One thing s/he wants more than anything else:
-His/Her major flaw:
-His/her major strong point:
-What I love about this character:
-The secret(s) to be revealed:
MercyOh sweet God how the grassland
ignites in moonlight tonight
I must thank you for creating
her tangled fingers' slow pace
through the handsome rain Her
trochaic kinesthesia to rhythms
in Stravinsky's The Rite of
Spring Is this how you meant
for us to love you Yahweh
Tumbling clumsily down hills
of sheets into perpetually
immutable silence I could love
you like that I think I've been
practicing on this Savanna
for days and months Lost in
her crystal canvas Rolling crests
and troughs And when she touches
me Oh fair Lord I'm dragged into
your city past Gethsemane's
pulsing green and gold
Please hold us together
under this luminous stretch
Oh Father We are live
unclothed Our reflections awash
with the skin of your sun
Keep in Touch!
A two-time Community Volunteer for the deviantART Related category, Anne is well-known as a positive, helpful force. She is the community's resident expert when it comes to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and her personal gallery offers a wide variety of tutorials for new and experienced coders alike. In addition, each winter she hosts a calendar project encouraging members to create Journal designs for all to use, bringing more creativity to the community.
It is with immense gratitude that we acknowledge Anne as the recipient of the Deviousness Award for October 2014. Read More