|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Character Development QuizYour character is in a stable relationship of some description (if they are not in a relationship in the canon of your story, assume this hypothetically). Your character discovers that their partner has been cheating on them. How does your character react?
(Ideas: Does your character panic or assume it was a misunderstanding? Will their feelings change as they "cool off"? Will they storm out without a backwards glance or seek resolution? Would they forgive their partner?)
Does your character hold any religious or otherwise existential beliefs? If so, what inspired them to hold those beliefs? If not, why?
If you asked your character what his/her favorite color is, what would they say? Is there any reason they resonate with that particular color?
Does your character have any deep-seated fears? Do these fears motivate how your character acts in his/her day-to-day life?
(Ideas: Mentioning phobias are OK, but think beyond phobias. Does your character wo
-Self-confidence [ ]
-Courage [ ]
-Impatience [ ]
-Impulsivity [ ]
-Enthusiasm [ ]
-Initiative [ ]
-Leadership [ ]
-Opinionated [ ]
-Forceful [ ]
-Irritable [ ]
-Straightforward [ ]
-Prudent [ ]
-Responsible [ ]
-Very Wise [ ]
-Formal [ ]
-Patient [ ]
-Methodical [ ]
-Disciplined [ ]
-Traditional [ ]
-Cautious [ ]
-Conventional [ ]
-Hard-Working [ ]
-Polite [ ]
-Persevering [ ]
-Ambitious [ ]
-Dedicated [ ]
-Focused [ ]
-Honest [ ]
-Dependable [ ]
-Serious [ ]
-Self-Reliant [ ]
-Businesslike [ ]
-Career-Oriented [ ]
-Authoritative [ ]
-Conscientious [ ]
-Competent [ ]
-Strong-willed / Stubborn [ ]
-Opinionated [ ]
-Far-sighted / Visionary [ ]
-innovative / Inventive [ ]
-Tolerant / Unprejudiced / Objective [ ]
-Humane / Humanitarian [ ]
-Genial / Friendly / Sociable [ ]
-Idealistic [ ]
-Remote / Detached / Aloof [ ]
-Intuitive [ ]
-Devoted to their goals [ ]
-Free-spirited / Rebellious [ ]
-Frank / Outspoken [ ]
-Independent / Individualistic [ ]
GREAT OMEGA Character QuizI'm rather bored, and I rather enjoy learning about peoples characters a little more in dept. This is a 'survey' or 'quiz' or whatever you wish to call it about your characters. There are a lot of questions. And I mean a lot. Feel free to give it a shot.
Given Name (Full):
Meaning(s): (If you don't know, I'll tell you)
Ever changed name? If so, why? to what? for how long?:
Nicknames (with reasons):
Birth Mother's Full Name (Maiden):
Birth Father's Full Name:
Parents are fluent in:
Natural Colors? If not what is?:
Other skin marks:
State of Teeth:
Middle toe larger than b
DeviantART Journal QuizWhy hello! Ready for a fun quiz?
1)What's your nickname?
2) What's a super cool name you wish people would call you?
3) What time is it, where you're at?
4) WHAT? What on earth are you doing up at this hour?
5) What's your favorite artistic medium?
6) Any other mediums you like working with?
7) Any mediums you wish you could try, but never seem to get around to?
8) We all have a favored form of procrastination, what's yours? No don't lie to me, I know you spend at least some of your day wasting time.
9) What can you hear right now?
10) What can you see? No, the computer screen doesn't count, smart ass.
11) Okay, time to own up, what SHOULD you be doing right now?
12) What are you most looking forward to?
13) What's been weighing on your mind recently? (Without using names, if there are people involved...)
14) Who are you missing right now?
15) True love, does it exist?
16) What's your favorite memory?
17) What inspires you when it's time to write/paint (Whatever it is you do)?
The Character Quiz Of AWESOMEWelcome to The Character Quiz Of Awesome.
Now that your here lets begin.
1ed.choose one of your characters if you dont have one....Make one up.
2ed: Take this quiz (once you've filled it out.) And put in your journal...Or wherever Just please say where you got it.
3ed: There is no 3ed step!!! Lets get started!!!!
6.Weapon of choice:
7.Male or female:
8. Personalty in three words or more:
13. Any skills?:
14. Can you be killed?:
15. Ever killed someone?:
16. Do you smoke/do drugs?:
17. Are you gay?:
18. Favorite food?:
19. Favorite color?:
20. Are you getting bored of this quiz?:
21. Is your character serious? Or lazy?:
22. Can your character exist in the REAL modern world?:
24. Is your character a lier?:
25. Did you anser the above questions false?:
*yawn* Well i'm getting bored. Your done with the quiz to what you want with it.
Character Interview - BlankJust The Blank, Unanswered Version Of The Character Interview Quiz For Those Of You That Want To Do It x3
Follow The Rules Using One Of Your OC's (( Original Characters ))
1)Choose one of your own characters.
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then, tag three people.
4) feel free to add some questions of your own.
1) What gender are you?
2) What is your age?
3) Do you want a hug?
4) Do you have any bad habits?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
7) Are you a virgin?
8) Have you killed anyone?
9) Do you hate anyone?
10) Do you have any secrets?
11) What is your favorite season?
12) Who are your best friends?
13) What are your hobbies?
14) What is your favorite drink?
15) When is your birthday?
16) What age did you die?
17) Are you nice or mean?
18) What do you think of your creator?
19) What is your weakness?
20) How long can you stay under water?
21) What do you do on a regular day basis?
22) Do you love someone?
23) Does th
The Character ChecklistFor each main character, consider the following:
-Point of Vulnerability:
-Current Living Conditions:
-Personal Habits: Dress, manners, ect.:
-Where s/he grew up:
-Physical appearance and how s/he feels about it:
-Main attitudes about people and events:
-Main shaping incidents in past influencing present life:
-What his/her parents are like:
-His/Her relationship with other family members:
-Schooling and his/her performance there:
-Others think of him/her as:
-What s/he likes to do in her free time:
-S/he is passionate about:
-One thing s/he wants more than anything else:
-His/Her major flaw:
-His/her major strong point:
-What I love about this character:
-The secret(s) to be revealed:
All Here For A ReasonI turned onto a shady, well-manicured driveway that, for all intents and purposes, looked harmless enough. Maple trees lined both sides of the street, and a parade of Canadian geese marched across the road to a wide duck pond with a flamboyant fountain. There were blooming crepe myrtles and rose-of-sharons, and as I grew closer to my destination, neatly trimmed gardens with neatly trimmed bushes.
I stopped to let the geese pass. They looked at me; one hissed. I honked my horn and moved around them.
At the end of the road sat a collection of grayish buildings and a number of signs directing me to the appropriate parking lot. "Welcome to Ten Creeks Hospital," said one of them. "Please enjoy your stay." I parked in the visitor's lot. Surely I wouldn't be staying.
I was shaking when I got out of my car. I had spent the morning getting high. One foot in front of the other, flip-flop noises, hot sidewalk. Mulberry and magnolia trees, freshly shaved grass. A bench and pan for smokers. A set o
Keep in Touch!